I am working on a project with a third party website, in which I will create a membership recurrent plan, gather customer's information, store it, and charge the customer. Upon subscribing, the customer's credentials and information will be passed via an API to a third party website, where they will be able to access the service.
For the membership setup on my website, I am using ARMember, which is connected to a Stripe account. I am working with a developer for the whole API setup with the 3rd party website, but as a requirement, my developer is asking me to provide the webhooks We need a hook that can give user-object or user-signup details after the successful payment event.
Forgive me for being a newbie, as I am not a developer nor anything close to that. I have never worked with webhooks before.
In looking into ARMember's webhook documentation I found this, which I believe it is what my dev needs, arm_payment_gateway_validation_from_setup, however, there are no clear instructions on what to do with this, or how to use it. I guess they assume users seeking webhooks know exactly what to do with them, which is not my case. Please help anyone! Will be so grateful!