I'm trying to create a post with a specific link attachment. Creation looks ok and it returns post id urn:li:organization:33216775. However, the post was not published.
Create Endpoint
POST https://api.linkedin.com/v2/ugcPosts
Payload
{
"author": "urn:li:organization:33216775",
"lifecycleState": "PUBLISHED",
"visibility": {
"com.linkedin.ugc.MemberNetworkVisibility": "PUBLIC"
},
"specificContent": {
"com.linkedin.ugc.ShareContent": {
"shareCommentary": {
"text": "looong link test 3",
"attributes": []
},
"shareMediaCategory": "ARTICLE",
"media": [
{
"originalUrl": "http://eye.sbc32.com/m2?r=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",
"status": "READY",
"description": {
"text": "description here"
},
"title": {
"text": "title here"
},
"thumbnails": [
{
"url": "https://cdn-assets.socialbakers.com/t47P7mJbTeGC7diaS2AG_4000.jpg",
"width": 1920,
"height": 1440
}
]
}
]
}
}
}
Response
{
"id": "urn:li:share:6731878890031210496"
}
When I tried to retrieve the post I've got only exceptions below.
Retrieve endpoint
GET https://api.linkedin.com/v2/ugcPosts/urn%3Ali%3Ashare%3A6731878890031210496
Response
{
"message": "com.linkedin.restli.server.RestLiServiceException [HTTP Status:403]: com.linkedin.content.common.ResponseException: com.linkedin.restli.server.RestLiServiceException [HTTP Status:403]: com.linkedin.content.common.ResponseException: Entity blocked by UCF. Filter error code: ucf.content.blocked. Exception is: com.linkedin.ucf.integration.BlockedEntityException",
"status": 403
}
Retrieve endpoint
GET https://api.linkedin.com/v2/ugcPosts/urn%3Ali%3Ashare%3A6731878890031210496?viewContext=AUTHOR
Response
{
"message": "com.linkedin.restli.server.RestLiServiceException [HTTP Status:404]: com.linkedin.content.common.ResponseException: ",
"status": 404
}