I am new to R markdown and tried to use it on my computer at work. However, I was not able to change the theme or add tabs. On my personal computer, however, everything works and I get pretty HTML documents.
I used the markdown document that opens every time you open a new document. I changed the html theme to lumen and included tabs:
## I want tabs {.tabset}
### Tab 1
```{r cars}
summary(cars)
```
### Tab 2
You can also embed plots, for example:
```{r pressure, echo=FALSE}
plot(pressure)
```
#{-}
Here I have some screenshots of the tab sections:
My laptop:
My computer at work:
my computer at work is not able to create the Tabs and is als not changing the font if I change the theme... If someone has suggestions on how to fix this, that would be great!
EDIT: Could it be an issue with the path? Since IT installs R for all computers the Pathvarible instead of "C:/Programms" is "\user01\User\username\Programms" I set the global PATH of R Studio to "C:/..." but if I knit the document in R Markdown, it still uses the weird path for the library path...

