The current Numpy installation fails to pass a sanity check due to a bug in the windows runtime

Viewed 714

Previously I was unable to install libraries in pycharm. Then I changed the system interpreter to 'C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\python' and then created the project in that environment. Then I was able to install numpy library. But when I tried to run the project it gives me the following error.

C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\python.exe C:/Users/hp/PycharmProjects/K_2/T1.py
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "C:/Users/hp/PycharmProjects/K_2/T1.py", line 1, in <module>
    import numpy as np
  File "C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\numpy\__init__.py", line 305, in <module>
    _win_os_check()
  File "C:\Users\hp\AppData\Local\Programs\Python\Python37\lib\site-packages\numpy\__init__.py", line 302, in _win_os_check
    raise RuntimeError(msg.format(__file__)) from None
RuntimeError: The current Numpy installation ('C:\\Users\\hp\\AppData\\Local\\Programs\\Python\\Python37\\lib\\site-packages\\numpy\\__init__.py') fails to pass a sanity check due to a bug in the windows runtime. See this issue for more information: 


Process finished with exit code 1

I tried 'pip install numpy==1.19.3' command as it was mentioned as a solution in a similar question. But it did not work either. Can someone help me in this?

0 Answers
Related