I updated Windows 10 a couple of days ago, and after the restart, all my tabs in Edge were gone. The 2 windows with 142 tabs were not showing in the "Recently closed" section of the History sub-menu. The only help I could find online was this question on StackOverflow - How to restore session in Microsoft Edge - but the Recovery/Active folder with the 142 files (presumably the lost tabs) there would not update with new files after opening and closing Edge multiple times. Every time the 142 files would still be there. Still, I copied that folder and stored it in a safe place.
I guess the Windows update somehow changed the settings of Edge and how the session/restore tabs thing works in the settings. I can go through history, but I am not sure which ones would be the ones that were gone. It would take too much time. Please advise me on how to restore my lost tabs. Thank you!

