Consume WebAPI that uses Windows Authentication with Blazor WASM

Viewed 624

I am searching for hours now. I have a C# Blazor WASM SPA which get its data from a C# WebAPI (netcore 3.1). For authentication I use JWT at the moment.

I want to switch to a SSO-Solution. Since everything is running in company network, I would like to use Windows Authentication.

I managed to set up the API on IIS for Windows Authentication. But I am really stuck with the Blazor App...

I tried to set it up on IIS with WinAuth/Anonym and to use a simple GET-Request for Login, hoping that NTLM negotiation would pass the credentials from the browser to the API. Would be fine for me, if all further requests would use JWT. Even better if everything would work with WinAuth.

But whatever I try, I won't work. Does anybody has a tutorial or a least a concept I could use for the start?

1 Answers
Related