Creating Menu in SwiftUI - receive output message of [UILog] Called -[UIContextMenuInteraction updateVisibleMenuWithBlock:]

Viewed 4631

I'm attempting to create a pull down menu in SwiftUI , the menu seems to be fully visible on the device/simulator and I can interact with it but I get the following message:

[UILog] Called -[UIContextMenuInteraction updateVisibleMenuWithBlock:] while no context menu is visible. This won't do anything.

Can anyone suggest a solution or help me understand the problem ? XCode Version 12.2 beta 4

struct AardvarkQuantity: View {
    
    var body: some View {
        
        VStack{
            Menu(content: {
                
                ForEach((1...5), id: \.self) {
                    Text("\($0)")
                        .font(Font.fontSFProText(size: 9))
                }
                
            }, label: {
                Text("Number of Aardvarks")
                    .font(Font.fontSFProText(size: 12))
                    .foregroundColor(ColorManager.itemRowLabelText)
            })
        }
    }
}
1 Answers

As Andrew and pawello2222 both confirmed, the error message appears to be a log warning and code appears to be working I ended up using the solution listed here.

Although I'm still not clear on how I should respond to the warning.

Related