Since gitlab limited free tier minutes on gitlab CI/CD. I would like to disable auto start for my pipeline after commit.
I would like to run pipeline only manually by click in gitlab interface.
How can I do it?
Since gitlab limited free tier minutes on gitlab CI/CD. I would like to disable auto start for my pipeline after commit.
I would like to run pipeline only manually by click in gitlab interface.
How can I do it?
You can disable the Gitlab CI/CD Pipelines in project by following steps:
You can verify the same, the CI/CD option has been disappeared from left-hand side panel.
I have now updated the answer with reference to question:
Adding [ci skip] or [skip ci] inside the commit message will not trigger a pipeline on push.
More reference: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/yaml/#skip-pipeline
You can add the following code to your .gitlab-ci.yml:
workflow:
rules:
- if: '$CI_PIPELINE_SOURCE == "web"'
More reference: https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/yaml/README.html#workflow https://docs.gitlab.com/ee/ci/yaml/README.html#common-if-clauses-for-rules