I have an application where users/applications can authenticate either with an OpenID provider or with a JWT token. Here is my spring security configuration class.
@EnableWebSecurity
public class SecurityConfiguration extends WebSecurityConfigurerAdapter {
@Override
protected void configure(HttpSecurity http) throws Exception {
http
.authorizeRequests()
.anyRequest()
.authenticated()
.and()
.oauth2Login()
.userInfoEndpoint()
.oidcUserService(oidcUserService()).and()
.and()
.oauth2ResourceServer()
.jwt();
}
private OAuth2UserService<OidcUserRequest, OidcUser> oidcUserService() {
return oidcUserRequest -> {
OidcUserService oidcUserService = new OidcUserService();
OidcUser oidcUser = oidcUserService.loadUser(oidcUserRequest);
return oidcUser;
};
}
}
It's working as expected but I would like to disable session creation for the JWT authorization part. Do I need to split this into multiple configurations? I understand that if we have multiple configuration classes we need to differentiate based on URL pattern which I can't do in my case as a user authenticated via OpenId or via JWT still should be able to access the same URLs.
Here is the complete sample code in Github.