Let me explain what my problem is:
In a Web API project I am facing the issue that every single request which is sent to my controller has to contain some header data which should be processed before the controller action runs.
So as far as I know, I could include a new argument on every single action and decorate it with a FromHeader Attribute. Currently there are about 2000 actions from several controllers where I would have to change the parameter signature. So it would be a much prettier solution, if I could centralize the processing of this header data.
I am looking for some code to overwrite which is between the constructor of the controller class and the execution of the controller's action. Does anybody know a method for overriding or a pattern to accomplish this requirement? May be there is a possibility to extend the routing to the action