I have read Antd's layout design documents and the docs on Grid and Layout. What I don't understand is how to accomplish the following design in Antd:
I'd like my app to have a single centered column.
On a wide screen (landscape clients), the center column should be fairly narrow. In terms of grid, maybe 8 units.
On a narrow screen (portrait clients), the center column should use a relatively large width. In terms of grid up to 24 units in case of very narrow/small screen sizes.
Basically this sounds like I'm looking for the good old container with a max width. I could obviously come up with some custom CSS to style a custom <div>, but this makes me wonder:
- Am I missing something, or is there really no way to achieve that with Antd's layout system natively?
- If so, am I doing something wrong in terms of modern UI design philosophy?

