I have two APIs. One includes all of the informations about the users, such as register and login functionalities. The other has all of the information about organizations, including search and requests adding images, videos and documents of those organizations. The reason to make this in two separate APIs is that the users API has a much bigger scalability as it is more likely to have a bigger number of users than the number of organizations in the organizations API, but if they both grow significantly, it could be a problem to have all of those informations in the same API.
I am using Laravel to develop the backend of these APIs.
I need to use an account registered and authenticated with a token in the users API to make a search in the organizations API, which only an authenticated user could make, how can I connect the APIs?
How can I get the user token created in the users API and use it in the organizations API?
Idea I though about creating a table with the id, token and expiration date of the token to be kept in the organizations API. So when the user logs in, the token is passed to the organization API, that will then have access to the token when it needs it. Would it work? How to achieve it?