Xamarin.Forms app not apply code changes from second project assembly without clean/rebuild solution

Viewed 130

I use the VS Professional 2019 Version 16.7.7 and the latest Xamarin.Forms. Working only with Android part on Windows 10. I have the simple blank app with one MainPage and MainViewModel, where the viewmodels' part is implemented as separate assembly. In the ctor of viewmodel I initialize test string, which show on UI via Binding.

And the issue in the next: when I start application at first time - everything is OK, but when I change some code in the ViewModels assembly (for example - change test string value) and relaunch nothing happen. Application apply these changes only after clean/rebuild the whole solution. At the breakpoint we can see the old property value. first normal start relaunch without new changes

I've uploaded the sample to the Google Drive, if someone want to try to reproduce issue

0 Answers
Related