R DT clips table selection buttons (when text is added to body)

Viewed 73

Actual Behavior - Clipping

I'm using the R DT package with flexdashboard. When I add text to the body of a DT table, the bottom of the dashboard is clipped (to varying extents). See below.

---
title: "With text in the body the bottom is clipped"
output: flexdashboard::flex_dashboard
---

Notice at the bottom that "Showing X entries" and "Previous/Next" are both clipped

```{r}
library(DT)
datatable(mtcars)
```

bottom of dashboard clipped

Expected Behavior - No Clipping

If I remove the text from the body of my table everything behaves as expected. But I want my body text ¯_(ツ)_/¯. What to do?

Is this a bug I should report, or is there another solution I'm unaware of?

---
title: "Without text in the body nothing is clipped"
output: flexdashboard::flex_dashboard
---

```{r}
library(DT)
datatable(mtcars)
```

not clipped dashboard

Version Info:

other attached packages:
[1] DT_0.16             flexdashboard_0.5.2
1 Answers

used this link for intel just adding ### in the chart, helped align the table with Flexdashboard margins

---
title: "With text in the body the bottom is     clipped"
output: flexdashboard::flex_dashboard
---

Notice at the bottom that "Showing X entries" and     "Previous/Next" are both clipped

###
```{r }
library(DT)
datatable(mtcars)
```    

enter image description here

Related