I developed a k8s Operator, after I deploy the first Operator in first namespace, it works well. Then I deploy the 2nd Operator in second namespace, I saw the 2nd controller to get the request that's namespace still is the first name, but the expected namespace should be second.
Please see the following code, when I play with second operator in the second namespace, request's namespace still is the first namespace.
func (r *AnexampleReconciler) Reconcile(request ctrl.Request) (ctrl.Result, error) {
log := r.Log.WithValues("Anexample", request.NamespacedName)
instance := &v1alpha1.Anexample{}
err := r.Get(context.TODO(), request.NamespacedName, instance)
if err != nil {
if errors.IsNotFound(err) {
log.Info("Anexample resource not found. Ignoring since object must be deleted.")
return reconcile.Result{}, nil
}
log.Error(err, "Failed to get Anexample.")
return reconcile.Result{}, err
}
I suspect it might be related to election, but I don't understand them.
mgr, err := ctrl.NewManager(ctrl.GetConfigOrDie(), ctrl.Options{
Scheme: scheme,
MetricsBindAddress: metricsAddr,
Port: 9443,
LeaderElection: enableLeaderElection,
LeaderElectionID: "2eeda3e4.com.aaa.bbb.ccc",
})
if err != nil {
setupLog.Error(err, "unable to start manager")
os.Exit(1)
}
what happen in Controller? How to fix it?