I am trying to install julia Flux using pkg add and am getting the following error,
julia> Pkg.add("Flux")
ERROR: The following package names could not be resolved:
* Flux (not found in project, manifest or registry)
Please specify by known `name=uuid`.
Stacktrace:
[1] pkgerror(::String) at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/Types.jl:120
[2] #ensure_resolved#43(::Bool, ::Function, ::Pkg.Types.EnvCache, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}) at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/Types.jl:900
[3] #ensure_resolved at ./none:0 [inlined]
[4] #add_or_develop#15(::Symbol, ::Bool, ::Base.Iterators.Pairs{Union{},Union{},Tuple{},NamedTuple{(),Tuple{}}}, ::Function, ::Pkg.Types.Context, ::Array{Pkg.Types.PackageSpec,1}) at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:64
[5] #add_or_develop at ./none:0 [inlined]
[6] #add_or_develop#14 at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:34 [inlined]
[7] #add_or_develop at ./none:0 [inlined]
[8] #add_or_develop#11 at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:33 [inlined]
[9] #add_or_develop at ./none:0 [inlined]
[10] #add_or_develop#10 at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:32 [inlined]
[11] #add_or_develop at ./none:0 [inlined]
[12] #add#20 at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:74 [inlined]
[13] add(::String) at /buildworker/worker/package_linux64/build/usr/share/julia/stdlib/v1.0/Pkg/src/API.jl:74
[14] top-level scope at none:0
I tried using the ] add https://github.com/FluxML/Flux.jl but got the same error could anyone help please
I tries also adding other packages but similar error occurs and am thinking maybe it is an error with the julia env but am not sure so am not trying to mess with it