I have a bit of a dilemma where I want to create different layouts for web versus mobile. It will use the same sections of the page but just in different order for web versus mobile. Here is what I mean. Do you think this is possible to create?
Desktop Version:
<table>
<tr>
<td>A</td>
<td>B</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>E</td>
<td>C</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>F</td>
<td>D</td>
</tr>
</table>
Mobile Version:
<table>
<tr>
<td>A</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>B</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>C</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>D</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>E</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td>F</td>
</tr>
</table>
Notice how left column in desktop version has A but the right column has B C D.
Is this possible?
UPDATE: Apologies, I didn't mean to use a table but just to show the content of my question. The two answers provided below are on the right step but I forgot to mention how would this work with dynamic content that isn't the same height? For example, let's see C was some text that was short for some pages while long for other pages. How would I go about using grid-template-areas for dynamic content that varied in height?