I want to show a Carousel Calendar and mark present ,absent and leave of a student by using Rest Api. I need to show these events by different color. The event already exists from API.
I want to show a Carousel Calendar and mark present ,absent and leave of a student by using Rest Api. I need to show these events by different color. The event already exists from API.
You have to convert your timestamp data from the API into a DateTime object.
DateTime dateTime = DateTime.parse(timestamp);
And then use the customDayBuilder property to define the appropriate widget with the color that you want.
customDayBuilder: ( /// you can provide your own build function to make custom day containers
bool isSelectable,
int index,
bool isSelectedDay,
bool isToday,
bool isPrevMonthDay,
TextStyle textStyle,
bool isNextMonthDay,
bool isThisMonthDay,
DateTime day,
) {
/// If you return null, [CalendarCarousel] will build container for current [day] with default function.
/// This way you can build custom containers for specific days only, leaving rest as default.
if (day.difference(dateTime).inDays == 0) {
// Do additional checks for status, remarks or for checking
// whether the day should be marked as absent, present or something else
return Container(
decoration: BoxDecoration(
color: Colors.red // Change this color according to your case.
shape: BoxShape.circle,
);
} else {
return null; // returning null will build container for current [day] with default function.
}
},