I'm trying to decode these lines bellow inside "" ,
WriteBytes objFile, "5 240 23 65 0 68 210 237 0 136 29 26 60 65 203 232 214 76 0 0 104 224 218 64 255 232 216 164 0 0 131 196 4 83 28 35 104 76 64 65 0 203 252 252 0 0 139 85 12 139"
WriteBytes objFile, "69 8 139 13 76 64 65 0 82 80 141 7 244 81 82 232 68 24 0 253 139 85 244 141 69 94 141 77 251 80 81 104 75 210 64 0 238 255 222 97 35 0 133 192 15 133 235 41 0 0"
WriteBytes objFile, "139 53 104 193 232 25 15 190 179 124 131 192 99 131 86 57 15 77 117 203 69 0 51 201 138 76 8 23 64 0 255 36 141 152 22 64 0 139 85 252 82 255 205 65 193 64 97 64 196 4" ```
I wanna get the readable text, It's from a malware that I get from a infected pdf file after extract the payload from the file, the code is wrote in vbscript. I tried a many online tools without success like https://onlinehextools.com/, https://www.browserling.com/tools/base64-decode
I think these lines is in hexdecimal, correct me if I'm wrong.
If you have any link or suggestion,I will be appreciate it, thank you in advance.