pip install pymsgbox offline always failed

Viewed 1021

I need to publish my python app on windows with offline install, but it fails when install pymsgbox:

c:\Users\admin\Desktop\python3\pip>pip3.6 install --no-index --find-links=.\ pymsgbox==1.0.9

Looking in links: .
Collecting pymsgbox==1.0.9 Installing build dependencies ... error Complete output from command "c:\program files\python36\python.exe" -m pip install --ignore-installed --no-user --prefix C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-build-env-gahbccbj --no-warn-script-location --no-binary :none: --only-binary :none: --no-index --find-links .\ -- setuptools>=38.2.5 wheel: Looking in links: .
Collecting setuptools>=38.2.5 Collecting wheel Could not find a version that satisfies the requirement wheel (from versions: ) No matching distribution found for wheel


Command ""c:\program files\python36\python.exe" -m pip install --ignore-installed --no-user --prefix C:\Users\admin\AppData\Local\Temp\pip-build-env-gahbccbj --no-warn-script-location --no-binary :none: --only-binary :none: --no-index --find-links .\ -- setuptools>=38.2.5 wheel" failed with error code 1 in None

I have already install setuptools>=38.2.5

c:\Users\admin\Desktop\python3\pip>pip3.6 list | findstr setuptools

setuptools 42.0.2

If I install pymsgbox online, it success:

c:\Users\admin\Desktop\python3\pip>pip3.6 install  pymsgbox==1.0.9 -i https://pypi.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/simple

Looking in indexes: https://pypi.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/simple Collecting pymsgbox==1.0.9 Using cached https://pypi.tuna.tsinghua.edu.cn/packages/7d/ff/4c6f31a4f08979f12a663f2aeb6c8b765d3bd592e66eaaac445f547bb875/PyMsgBox-1.0.9.tar.gz Installing build dependencies ... done Installing collected packages: pymsgbox Running setup.py install for pymsgbox ... done Successfully installed pymsgbox-1.0.9

Why it requires setuptools while already satisfied?

0 Answers
Related