No results for in app purchase product query with Flutter app on Google Play Store

Viewed 516

UPDATE: Works now. I don't know why I did not change anything. Maybe Google needs more time these days...

I am struggling to query products for my android app. The app is created with Flutter and uses the official In App Purchase Plugin. I assume it is a configuration problem on Google Play Store. In the past, I succeeded in writing apps that can access in-app products with this setup.

Query:

var productsResponse = await InAppPurchaseConnection.instance
    .queryProductDetails({_registrationId, _subscriptionId});

Result:

enter image description here

App configuration on Google Play:

  • App is published in the internal test track
  • App ID on Google Play is identical to the entry in build.gradle
  • Billing capability was added
  • Two products configured (subscription and consumable), the IDs are identical to the ones I use in the code
  • Test track has two invited users (developer account and my personal account), the mail addresses are correct

Some remarks:

  • isAvailable() returns true and is called before the query
  • When using the string ´android.test.purchased´ in the query, I get results
  • My phone runs with my personal account which is NOT the developer/Google Play account, but my account is on the test tracklist
  • EDIT: I changed to the developer account on my phone, but the same result
  • I am not using the published APK to test, I am testing with the DEBUG version on my phone
  • flutter clean and manual app removal from the phone was done several times

Does anyone have any hints for me? It could be something totally stupid I just don't see at the moment.

Thanks for any help!

UPDATE: I upgraded the app to the alpha track, sadly results didn't change. It does not seem to be track related.

0 Answers
Related