I have created a project in google script with my personal google account. I deployed it as web app with access given to anyone, even anonymous and can execute the app as Me. I used the deployed google script web app url within a project i work on for my company. When i call the url from localhost i get the result from the script. After we deployed the project, which calls the google script web app, we add proxy configuration to the call to google script, as the project runs under vpn, and now i couldn't access the script anymore - i get the following error: java.io.IOException: Server returned HTTP response code: 403 for URL: https://script.googleusercontent.com/macros/echo?user_content_key.
I have searched for a similar issues but honestly couldn't figured out where the problem is and what exactly i have to do. I suppose i have to bind somehow our company project/domain with this google script app am i right? Or the problem is somewhere else?
Any advice will be highly appreciated.

