I was hoping someone could help me with PrimeVue DataTable editing mode. On the docs for the DataTable it is stated that
Row Editing is defined by setting
cellEditas "row", definingeditingRowswith the v-model directive to hold the reference to the editing rows and adding a row editor column to provide the editing controls. Note that sinceeditingRowsis two-way binding enabled, you may use it to initially display one or more rows in editing more or programmatically toggle row editing.
Does anyone have a working example on how I could use the editingRows to programmatically toggle editing in the newly added row? I tried updating this variable by pushing the values of the new row into editingRows array but this did not change anything on the page (I tried using nextTick), just meant that when I then manually triggered the row edit I had to cancel it twice to empty the array.