To get a huxtable in 2 pages in PDF type RMD

Viewed 322

I have a huxtable to be printed which is at the end of the first page. Due to its size and width, the huxtable gets printed on the second page. Is there any possible way where I can split the portion of the table and project the first half of the table on the first page and the bottom half in the second? I tried the longtable and other tex methods. Also, I don't want kable package to be used since it reduces the aesthetics of the table. A sample Huxtable demo as a solution would help me a lot and would be much appreciated. Thank You.

1 Answers

I may be wrong, but it appears huxtable does not support automatic pagination. You could try splitting the table - search for Splitting tables on this page. Or even do this manually by printing select rows.

In the past I have successfully produced tables spanning multiple pages, but I only used longtable and not huxtable.

Related