We are implementing our customized chatbot using google dialog flow. I created some intents in dialog flow as below.
Intent : DVR
Training Phrases :
Unable to play DVR
Unable to play Recording
Not able to list Recordings
Intent : listings
Training Phrases :
Where are my TV listings
Intent : movies
Training Phrases :
Unable to play Movies
Unable to list movies
Intent : new movies
Training Phrases :
New movies are not getting listed
Very few new movies are getting listed
How can I buy new movies on mobile app?
New Movies not displayed
Seeing blank entries on New Movies
Seeing blank titles on New Movies
Order of intents in the dialog flow are as above -> DVR, listings, movies, new movies
Created entities as below.
DVR -> DVR, Recordings, Record
Listings -> listings
Movies -> movies
New_Movies -> new movies
When I try below texts, they are all working fine.
unable to play recording -> detected intent : DVR, Entity : DVR
unable to play DVR -> detected intent : DVR, Entity : DVR
Unable to play movies -> detected intent : movies, Entity : Movies
First issue : When I try 'unable to play new movies', detected intent is new movies (with "intentDetectionConfidence": 0.81950855) (entity : New_Movies). Not sure how this is working even though I didn't put any training phrase like unable to play under 'new movies'.
Unable to play New Movies -> detected intent : new movies, Entity : New_Movies, Confidence : 0.81950855
Second issue : if I try 'unable to play DVR New Movies', it is not detecting 'DVR' intent and 'DVR' entity. It is detecting intent as 'new movies' and entity as 'New_Movies' as below.
Unable to play DVR New Movies -> detected intent : new movies, Entity : New_Movies, Confidence : 0.7595941
Unable to play DVR 'New Movies' -> detected intent : new movies, Entity : New_Movies, Confidence : 0.7595941
I am not sure why dialog flow is behaving this way. Can any one please let me know how to resolve these issues (why DVR intent is not detected, why DVR Entity is not detected).
One more issue I found just now. There is one more intent I wrote in google dialogflow as below.
Intent : Remove Device
Training Phrases :
Having issues with device removal
Unable to remove the device from registration
Unable to remove the device
Issue with Registration removal
Now I tried with text "unable to play". It should detect intent 'DVR' but it detected intent 'Remove Device' which doesn't have any training phrases related to play.