I can download files successfully on local server but after deployment I can't its just keep loading without downloads
<a href="~/Home/DownloadFile/@item.Id">Download</a>
HomeController.cs
public void DownloadFile(string id)
{
string FilePath = DownloadGoogleFile(id);
Response.AddHeader("Content-Disposition", "attachment; filename=" + Path.GetFileName(FilePath));
Response.WriteFile(System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPath("/GoogleDriveFiles/" + Path.GetFileName(FilePath)));
Response.End();
Response.Flush();
}
static string DownloadGoogleFile(string fileId)
{
Google.Apis.Drive.v3.DriveService service = GetService();
string FolderPath = System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPath("/GoogleDriveFiles/");
Google.Apis.Drive.v3.FilesResource.GetRequest request = service.Files.Get(fileId);
string FileName = request.Execute().Name;
string FilePath = System.IO.Path.Combine(FolderPath, FileName);
MemoryStream stream1 = new MemoryStream();
request.MediaDownloader.ProgressChanged += (Google.Apis.Download.IDownloadProgress progress) =>
{
switch (progress.Status)
{
case DownloadStatus.Downloading:
{
Console.WriteLine(progress.BytesDownloaded);
break;
}
case DownloadStatus.Completed:
{
Console.WriteLine("Download complete.");
SaveStream(stream1, FilePath);
break;
}
}
};
request.Download(stream1);
return FilePath;
}
public static Google.Apis.Drive.v3.DriveService GetService()
{
var CSPath = System.Web.Hosting.HostingEnvironment.MapPath("~/");
UserCredential credential;
using (var stream = new FileStream(Path.Combine(CSPath, "client_secret.json"), FileMode.Open, FileAccess.Read))
{
String FilePath = Path.Combine(CSPath, "DriveServiceCredentials.json");
credential = GoogleWebAuthorizationBroker.AuthorizeAsync(
GoogleClientSecrets.Load(stream).Secrets,
Scopes,
"user",
CancellationToken.None,
new FileDataStore(FilePath, true)).Result;
}
Google.Apis.Drive.v3.DriveService service = new Google.Apis.Drive.v3.DriveService(new BaseClientService.Initializer()
{
HttpClientInitializer = credential,
ApplicationName = "GoogleDriveRestAPI-v3",
});
return service;
}
What I should change? I'm trying to get the file from google it self not from the browser is SSL certificate and secure the web has some thing with this because my web is not secure right now ?