I was trying to create a custom runtime Lambda using quarkus and GraalVM and in that process(https://quarkus.io/guides/amazon-lambda), I was trying to build a native-image for the Gradle application. I have GraalVM(20.2.0) and native-image(20.2.0) installed on my windows machine along with the JAVA 11 and Docker. When i run the command to generate the native image I was getting this error. The command which i have used is gradlew clean build -Dquarkus.package.type=native -Dquarkus.native.builder-image=quay.io/quarkus/ubi-quarkus-native-image:20.2.0-java11 -Dquarkus.native.container-build=true -Dquarkus.native.enable-http-url-handler=true
error during connect: Post http://%2F%2F.%2Fpipe%2Fdocker_engine/v1.40/images/create?fromImage=quay.io%2Fquarkus%2Fubi-quarkus-native-image&tag=20.2.0-java11: open //./pipe/docker_engine: The system cannot find the file specified. In the default daemon configuration on Windows, the docker client must be run elevated to connect. This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running. Unable to get GraalVM version from the native-image binary. docker: error during connect: Post http://%2F%2F.%2Fpipe%2Fdocker_engine/v1.40/containers/create: open //./pipe/docker_engine: The system cannot find the file specified. In the default daemon configuration on Windows, the docker client must be run elevated to connect. This error may also indicate that the docker daemon is not running See 'docker run --help'.
Task :quarkusBuild FAILED
FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.
What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':quarkusBuild'. io.quarkus.builder.BuildException: Build failure: Build failed due to errors [error]: Build step io.quarkus.deployment.pkg.steps.NativeImageBuildStep#build threw an exception: java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to build native image at io.quarkus.deployment.pkg.steps.NativeImageBuildStep.build(NativeImageBuildStep.java:307) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(NativeMethodAccessorImpl.java:62) at java.base/jdk.internal.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.java:43) at java.base/java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Method.java:566) at io.quarkus.deployment.ExtensionLoader$2.execute(ExtensionLoader.java:936) at io.quarkus.builder.BuildContext.run(BuildContext.java:277) at org.jboss.threads.ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.run(ContextClassLoaderSavingRunnable.java:35) at org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor.safeRun(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:2046) at org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.doRunTask(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1578) at org.jboss.threads.EnhancedQueueExecutor$ThreadBody.run(EnhancedQueueExecutor.java:1452) at java.base/java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:834) at org.jboss.threads.JBossThread.run(JBossThread.java:479) Caused by: java.lang.RuntimeException: Image generation failed. Exit code: 127 at io.quarkus.deployment.pkg.steps.NativeImageBuildStep.imageGenerationFailed(NativeImageBuildStep.java:520) at io.quarkus.deployment.pkg.steps.NativeImageBuildStep.build(NativeImageBuildStep.java:276)
Can anyone help me with this issue.Thanks.