I would like to create a css shape like this (I don't know the name for that shape) and also add a background image to it. Can you guys help me?
Here is the shape:
.figure{
width: 180px;
height: 180px;
border: 1px solid #32557f;
border-radius: 0 50% 0% 50%;
transform: rotate(45deg);
bottom: -50px;
position: relative;
left: 17px
}
<div class="figure"></div>
If I attach a background image it is also affected by the rotation.
.figure{
width: 180px;
height: 180px;
border: 1px solid #32557f;
border-radius: 0 50% 0% 50%;
transform: rotate(45deg);
background-size: 100%;
background-image:url('https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1593642634315-48f5414c3ad9');
background-repeat:no-repeat;
bottom: -50px;
position: relative;
left: 17px
}
<div class="figure"></div>
Ok my current solution looks like this:
.figure {
width: 180px;
height: 180px;
border: 1px solid #32557f;
border-radius: 0 50% 0% 50%;
transform: rotate(45deg);
bottom: -50px;
position: relative;
left: 17px;
overflow: hidden;
}
.test{
background-image: url(https://images.unsplash.com/photo-1602000750546-f8e331a082d1);
transform: rotate(-45deg);
height: 145%;
width: 142%;
background-size: cover;
background-repeat: no-repeat;
background-size: 100%;
position: fixed;
top: -43px;
right: -44px;
}
<div class="figure">
<div class="test"></div>
</div>
Does anybody know how to call this css shape?
Thank you!