This is for Laravel 8.x with Jetstream/Livewire scaffold having Stancl/Tenancy. The initialization of tenant models or session settings not working right. Either I did not do it right or inbuilt problem.
The entire package was built as per instructions of Stencl/tenancy v3.x. I can see the dd(\App\User::all()) as per code outlined below
Route::middleware([
'web',
InitializeTenancyByDomain::class,
PreventAccessFromCentralDomains::class,
])->group(function (){
Route::get('/', function () {
dd(\App\User::all()); //can see all users models in tenants table
return view('welcomeTenant');
});
Route::get('/home', [
'middleware' => ['auth'],
'uses' => '\App\Http\Controllers\HomeController@index'
])->name('home');
});
This meant InitializeTenancyByDomain right to me.
When a login form is requested from tenant's domain eg. from rtbs.example.in, the encrypted session/cookie info is not stored in sessions table of tenant i.e. rtbs.sessions. When a login form is posted, it is looking for users in central domain (example.in) where users table is not present, hence the central.users table not exist error. As a result I get 419 error. I had disabled the csrf token verification temporarily to identify this problem.
This is the issue. Why the InitializeTenancyByDomain is not applicable for the login process? Could there be a fundamental setting wrong with me? Interestingly, the dd(\App\User::all()) if present anywhere else i.e. as show below
Route::middleware([
'web',
InitializeTenancyByDomain::class,
PreventAccessFromCentralDomains::class,
])->group(function (){
dd(\App\User::all()); //central-domain.users does not exist error
Route::get('/', function () {
return view('welcomeTenant');
});
Route::get('/home', [
'middleware' => ['auth'],
'uses' => '\App\Http\Controllers\HomeController@index'
])->name('home');
});
The same sql exception i.e. central-domain.users table does not exist is thrown. Only when present inside the Route::get('/'... i can see the correct models.