I downloaded the student version of Pycharm from https://www.jetbrains.com/de-de/community/education/#students. We use Anaconda and Open CV as a package manager and basic library.
I have a problem with the interpreter. I open a new project and select "Pure Python" and under the bar "new environment using Virtualenv". The paths for location and base interpreter were already entered:
When I next click on "Create" an error message appears, which says "Python was not found but can be installed from the Microsoft Store: https://go.microsoft.com/fwlink?linkID=2082640":
And when I write a program and click "run" the same message appears.
The same problem was described in the English forums. The path of the executable could be important if I got that right. The executable is saved under AppData \ Local \ Microsoft \ WindowsApps. I can't move that either. I did everything as my professor did before, only for him the executable was not saved under "Windows Apps" but normally under Programs \ Python \ Python.exe.



