Cordova run android keeps on failing

Viewed 42

I'm building my first cordova app and I'm trying to install it on my Android phone to check if everything is working. But I keep getting the same error message over and over again:

C:\LesCordova\project_cordova>cordova build android

Checking Java JDK and Android SDK versions ANDROID_SDK_ROOT=C:\Android-SDK (recommended setting) ANDROID_HOME=undefined (DEPRECATED) Using Android SDK: C:\Android-SDK Subproject Path: CordovaLib Subproject Path: app

Task :app:mergeDebugResources FAILED

FAILURE: Build failed with an exception.

  • What went wrong: Execution failed for task ':app:mergeDebugResources'.

This project uses AndroidX dependencies, but the 'android.useAndroidX' property is not enabled. Set this property to true in the gradle.properties file and retry. The following AndroidX dependencies are detected: androidx.versionedparcelable:versionedparcelable:1.0.0, androidx.fragment:fragment:1.0.0, androidx.slidingpanelayout:slidingpanelayout:1.0.0, androidx.core :core:1.0.0, androidx.customview:customview:1.0.0, androidx.swiperefreshlayout:swiperefreshlayout:1.0.0, androidx.interpolator:interpolator:1.0.0, androidx.loader:loader:1.0.0, androidx.drawerlayout:drawerla yout:1.0.0, androidx.viewpager:viewpager:1.0.0, androidx.collection:collection:1.0.0, androidx.localbroadcastmanager:localbroadcastmanager:1.0.0, androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle-common:2.0.0, androidx.arch.core :core-common:2.0.0, androidx.annotation:annotation:1.1.0, androidx.legacy:legacy-support-core-ui:1.0.0, androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle-livedata:2.0.0, androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle-viewmodel:2.0.0, androidx.lif ecycle:lifecycle-livedata-core:2.0.0, androidx.arch.core:core-runtime:2.0.0, androidx.legacy:legacy-support-core-utils:1.0.0, androidx.documentfile:documentfile:1.0.0, androidx.cursoradapter:cursoradapter:1. 0.0, androidx.lifecycle:lifecycle-runtime:2.0.0, androidx.coordinatorlayout:coordinatorlayout:1.0.0, androidx.asynclayoutinflater:asynclayoutinflater:1.0.0, androidx.print:print:1.0.0

  • Try: Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

  • Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

BUILD FAILED in 1s 7 actionable tasks: 1 executed, 6 up-to-date Command failed with exit code 1: C:\LesCordova\project_cordova\platforms\android\gradlew cdvBuildDebug -b C:\LesCordova\project_cordova\platforms\android\build.gradle

I already tried to change the android.useAndroidX property to true, but it changes back to false. I already deleted the platform/android directory.

I realy hope someone knows what I'm doing wrong, because I'm running out of time...

Thank you! Greetings Joyce

0 Answers
Related