Asp.Net WebForms SSRS ReportViewer ShowFindControls Issue

Viewed 159

ReportViewer control not showing Find Widget after upgrading Microsoft.ReportViewer from 11 to 15 version.This problem occurs if ShowExportControls is true. Both ShowExportControls and ShowFindControls are true. How can I fix this ?

Here is screenshots for old and new versions.

Old:

enter image description here

New:

enter image description here

Code:

<%@ Register Assembly="Microsoft.ReportViewer.WebForms, Version=15.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=89845dcd8080cc91" Namespace="Microsoft.Reporting.WebForms" TagPrefix="rsweb" %>

<rsweb:ReportViewer ID="ReportViewerControl" runat="server" ShowExportControls="true" ShowFindControls="true"/>
1 Answers

I had the same exact issue. After inspecting the css code, I found that the class for the "ShowfindControls" is hidden

"style="vertical-align: top; display:none;"

while it should be

"style="vertical-align: top; display:inline-block;"

So, actually you could use Jquery to change the css and show this div, but the I found out that my reportviewer width was not enough. So, just increase the width of the ReportViewer to 1200 for example and it will work. You could also try to disable other toolbars and show only Finder and it will work. Hopefully this is helpful.

Related