await analytics().logEvent('event name', {user: 'ashley', userName: 'ashley123'})
I want to see parameters user and username in firebase analytics event dashboard but only event name is shown...
Above is how I logged a custom event in the app
await analytics().logEvent('event name', {user: 'ashley', userName: 'ashley123'})
I want to see parameters user and username in firebase analytics event dashboard but only event name is shown...
Above is how I logged a custom event in the app
You'll need to set up the custom definitions on Firebase console > Events page to create custom dimensions and metrics.
Note that the parameters will start to accumulate data after you register them on the console. It means that your previous data will not be included here.
You should see a card or chart on each event that will log the parameters.
For your case, you can add a custom dimension "user", then use a descriptive name that you want to see in the reports.