How to change the CUDA_CACHE_MAXSIZE NVIDIA

Viewed 2959

Hello I just bought the new RTX 3080 GPU. And I want to use the Cuda for my tensorflow models. But when I start to train the model it takes more than an hour to start training it. So I went to the tensorflow website and there it said to increase the CUDA_CACHE_MAXSIZE but I dont know where that is. Can someone help me find it and make the size bigger? My GPU is 10GB. Thanks!

1 Answers

Proving solution in the answer by combing the solution provided by Robert Crovella in the comment section.

CUDA_​CACHE_​MAXSIZE is a environment variable which comes under Compilation category. By default it will be 256 MB and Maximum is 4 GB, you can set this environment variable on your windows using below path.

Control Panel ->System and Security->System->Advanced System settings 

You can follow these(1 & 2)documentation for more details.

Related