TestFlight "waiting for review"

Viewed 7210

For my React Native app, I've pushed many builds to TestFlight in the past with no problems. I recently submitted my first actual build to the app store, and now when I'm trying to submit a new build to TestFlight, instead of going into "Testing" mode, it goes into "Waiting for review" and nothing happens. Does anyone know what I should do here? It didn't send out any invites to any of my testers or anything, and it's now been a few hours that it's been hanging in "Waiting for review" mode.

1 Answers

Waiting for review means that apple team will review your app before allowing you to submit on TestFlight for public testing. It will take around 24~48 hours for them to review your app. After if your app is approved, you can submit on TestFlight and create public link for anyone with the link as tester.

Related