Any callbacks available for talkback reading completion - Android

Viewed 369

I need to sign out the user if the app is idle for a few mins, it's applicable for accessibility enabled also. My scenario is one screen having a lot of text and talkback taking more time to complete this. I need to stop signout in this case.

Do we have any callback which will notify a view once the talkback operation is either completed or is in-progress something similar to this?

3 Answers

An alternate solution will be to send accessibility event speaking out that user is being logged off. I am not sure if there is any callback event for this in android.

Don't think so, talkback is remove from acces for devs to not turn them off or broke to someone who is blind and can't turn them on back. So use: TextToSpeach method to ini own , fully controled speach. Same as talkback use.

Related