I'm developping an angular application where i need most of the components to be Lazy Load, i've a dashboard component which is lazy load itself, in that dashboard I need other Lazy load component for example
- Component 1
- Component 2
the code down below is from file app-routing.mmodule.ts
const routes: Routes = [
{
path: 'dashboard', loadChildren: () => import('./dashboard/dashboard.module').then(m => m.DashboardModule),
children: [
{
path: 'component1', loadChildren:() => import('./dashboard/component1_folder/component1/component1.module').then(m => m.Component1Module)
},
path: 'component2', loadChildren:() => import('./dashboard/component2_folder/component2/component2.module').then(m => m.Component2Module)
}
]
}
];
When i ran the code I got the following error:
main.ts:12 Error: Invalid configuration of route 'dashboard': children and loadChildren cannot be used together
at validateNode (router.js:3398)
at validateConfig (router.js:3367)
at Router.resetConfig (router.js:4150)
at new Router (router.js:3733)
at Object.setupRouter [as useFactory] (router.js:5638)
at Object.factory (core.js:11378)
at R3Injector.hydrate (core.js:11289)
at R3Injector.get (core.js:11111)
at injectInjectorOnly (core.js:899)
at Module.ɵɵinject (core.js:903)
(anonymous) @ main.ts:12
invoke @ zone-evergreen.js:364
run @ zone-evergreen.js:123
(anonymous) @ zone-evergreen.js:857
invokeTask @ zone-evergreen.js:399
runTask @ zone-evergreen.js:167
drainMicroTaskQueue @ zone-evergreen.js:569
Promise.then (async)
scheduleMicroTask @ zone-evergreen.js:552
scheduleTask @ zone-evergreen.js:388
scheduleTask @ zone-evergreen.js:210
scheduleMicroTask @ zone-evergreen.js:230
scheduleResolveOrReject @ zone-evergreen.js:847
then @ zone-evergreen.js:979
bootstrapModule @ core.js:28074
zUnb @ main.ts:11
__webpack_require__ @ bootstrap:84
0 @ main.js:11
__webpack_require__ @ bootstrap:84
checkDeferredModules @ bootstrap:45
webpackJsonpCallback @ bootstrap:32
(anonymous) @ main.js:1
Can someone help me make this happen, because Angular is slow when it tries to load all component at once. I need a way to load the children path from dashboard only if the user routes to that link.