Debugging Shopware 6 Twig files in PhpStorm

Viewed 385

I am new to Shopware 6 and have installed it with Docker and locally. I use PhpStorm and thought I could debug the twig files but I have not been able to get this to work for me. I have been trying to debug my plugin. I haven't been able to find any similar questions or the answer so far.

When I check for debug environments

debug: true 
auto_reload: true

I think I can only see them in the Test directories, but then does this mean that I would I need to set this up for my plugin directory? I also don't know how to locate the Twig compiled templates cache.

How are you debugging the Twig files and do you have a special set up? I am sorry for not being clear, as I don't know what the problem is, other than my debugging of Twig does not work.

Thanks in advance for any hints of pointing me in the right direction.

0 Answers
Related