"@angular/cli": "~10.0.8",
"@angular/fire": "^6.0.3",
Can anyone weigh in on how to create a firebase analytics dashboard? Is it possible to retrieve firebase analytics events in an angular app and display the analytics in an app dashboard?
I have searched for examples of using AngularFireAnalyticsModule with Google Analytics but haven't found any that detail the usage. I see screen_view logged in the console from angular-fire-analytics.js, but I'm not sure how to include this info in an app dashboard.
I've followed the Getting started with Google Analytics docs and added the code to app.module.ts:
import { AngularFireAnalyticsModule, CONFIG, DEBUG_MODE, ScreenTrackingService, UserTrackingService } from '@angular/fire/analytics';
imports: [
AngularFireAnalyticsModule
],
providers: [
ScreenTrackingService,
UserTrackingService,
{ provide: CONFIG, useValue: {
send_page_view: false,
allow_ad_personalization_signals: false,
anonymize_ip: true
}
},
{ provide: DEBUG_MODE, useValue: true }
],
I have logged a 'notification_received' event and can see the event logged on the firebase dashboard StreamView.
export class AnalyticsComponent implements OnInit {
constructor(
analytics: AngularFireAnalytics,) {
analytics.logEvent('notification_received');
}
ngOnInit(): void {
}
}