I'm kinda new to this GraalVM stuff so please help me. I am using IntelliJ IDEA as my IDE and Gradle as my standard build system. I'm using the inbuilt GraalVM JDK (it's based on Java 11) for all of my projects. So, my problem is when I try to import the org.graalvm.polyglot or any such package it draws a squiggly line under the import which signifies that IntelliJ IDEA doesn't recognize the package and hasn't indexed it. But when I run it with gradle or any method, the imported packages work. The IDE's autocomplete doesn't work. It is kinda irritating to type out the whole name of the class and method just like one would while programming in Notepad. I have seen some tutorials for this which suggested that I add the graal-sdk.jar as a dependency but the jar file wasn't to be found in the Java 11 version of GraalVM. I even added the whole lib folder to IntelliJ's Libraries section in Project Structure. All of these did not work out. Please help me OwO!