I developed a pipeline with CI/CD on azure Devops for deploying a React app on Azure web app service. Locally I'm using a .env file and this file is on .gitignore. I want to know how can i set the .env for reading it on production.
I developed a pipeline with CI/CD on azure Devops for deploying a React app on Azure web app service. Locally I'm using a .env file and this file is on .gitignore. I want to know how can i set the .env for reading it on production.
You can check the documentation below:
.envfiles should be checked into source control (with the exclusion of.env*.local).
If you don't want to check in the .env files to DevOps, you could add the variables in the pipeline variables:
In addition, you can refer to the following case for more suggestions:
How to use environment variables in React app hosted in Azure