Aligning Icons vertically in WordPress

Viewed 634

I'm having trouble aligning the Icons of the Elementor Icon List widget vertically in Wordpress.

Everything is great if I use one of the Font Awesome icons from the Icon Library. However, if I upload an SVG icon myself instead of using one from the Icon Library the vertical alignment of the icon gets messed up. Please refer to the image below:

https://i.stack.imgur.com/TAomb.jpg

The first icon is one of the Font Awesome icons from the Icon Library and the other 2 icons are uploaded by me. As you can see the first icon is vertically aligned perfectly in the middle while the 2 icons uploaded by me are not.

Is it possible to vertically align the 2 icons in the middle using custom CSS?

I tried this but it did not work:

.elementor-icon-list-icon {
   vertical-align: middle;
}

Thanks in advance

0 Answers
Related