I am using accessibility talkback functionality and I am facing one problem I have one bottom navigation in the parent activity and from the setting tab I am opening another fragment(inner fragment) using .add but the inner fragment view not getting focus by default
I also tried with . replace but it's not focusing by default on fragment creation.
open fragment code
val details = DetailsFragment.newInstance();
getSupportFragmentManager().setupForAccessibility()
getSupportFragmentManager().beginTransaction().add(android.R.id.content, details).commit()
and I used this extension function to not get focus on the previous fragment from this source
fun FragmentManager.setupForAccessibility() {
addOnBackStackChangedListener {
val lastFragmentWithView = fragments.lastOrNull { it.view != null }
for (fragment in fragments) {
if (fragment == lastFragmentWithView) {
fragment.view?.importantForAccessibility =
View.IMPORTANT_FOR_ACCESSIBILITY_YES
} else {
fragment.view?.importantForAccessibility =
View.IMPORTANT_FOR_ACCESSIBILITY_NO_HIDE_DESCENDANTS
}
}
}
}
in normal I show that at the start of the first fragment it's focusing top first Textview and speaking automatic but in the inner fragment it's not focusing by default so what should I do to get focus by default on the first view by default
I already try
android:focusable="true"
android:focusableInTouchMode="true"
and request focus but it's not working
Please suggest me any help would be highly appriciated