I'm using Postman to connect to NetSuite and all the setup and authorization were made. When I'm trying to use GET method for a Example template, the request return the Status 200 OK, but with this error?
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<soapenv:Envelope xmlns:soapenv="http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/" xmlns:xsd="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema" xmlns:xsi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema-instance">
<soapenv:Body>
<soapenv:Fault>
<faultcode>
soapenv:Server.userException
</faultcode>
<faultstring>
Incorrect data center requested! The data center you are requesting is not the data center where your account is hosted. To obtain the correct URL for your request, please use the SOAP getDataCenterUrls operation.
</faultstring>
<detail>
<platformFaults:unexpectedErrorFault xmlns:platformFaults="urn:faults_/services/rest/record/v1/metadata-catalog/customer.platform.webservices.netsuite.com">
<platformFaults:code>
USER_ERROR
</platformFaults:code>
<platformFaults:message>
Incorrect data center requested! The data center you are requesting is not the data center where your account is hosted. To obtain the correct URL for your request, please use the SOAP getDataCenterUrls operation.
</platformFaults:message>
</platformFaults:unexpectedErrorFault>
<ns1:hostname xmlns:ns1="http://xml.apache.org/axis/">
acct027.prod.svale.netledger.com
</ns1:hostname>
</detail>
</soapenv:Fault>
</soapenv:Body>
</soapenv:Envelope>
My URL setup is the same from my Company URL setup:

I've seen other cases like that, and all the responses were related to get the address in the company URL as I've done it.
What can be wrong?
Thank you!


