Icons on view toolbar don't respond

Viewed 256

The icons on the View toolbar no longer work.
If I click them they change color but no dialog opens, or the visibility of non-visual components doesn't switch.

enter image description here

This is Delphi 10.4 Update 1. IIRC it did not happen with the update, but later.
I tried dragging it around, hiding it, in combination with 'Save Desktop', reboots, all without success.

Other info:

  • It also happens in brand new Win32 project (I only do Win32)
  • OS is Win10
  • It's not specific to a form/unit
  • No plugins installed

Any ideas how to give it life again?

2 Answers

This is the trick to fix the issue:

  • Right-click on the toolbar and choose Customize.... Go to the Commands tab
  • Drag those four icons that don't work from the toolbar into the Commands window.
    (They were already there and dragging them off the toolbar did not change anything)
  • Drag them back from the Commands window onto the toolbar

I have solved the problem by:

Toolbar (Right-Click) > Customize > View checkBox (The last one) Then click Reset button on the top right

enter image description here

Related