Can you customise colors of javascript editor in visual studio 2019 to have the same has in vscode, I already look into the police and fonts editor of vs2019 + extensions for more User Tags but none of them change the colors settings.
Can you customise colors of javascript editor in visual studio 2019 to have the same has in vscode, I already look into the police and fonts editor of vs2019 + extensions for more User Tags but none of them change the colors settings.
I having same problem, Javascript sytnax color in Visual Studio 2019 seems broken for now: https://developercommunity.visualstudio.com/content/problem/1127320/lost-typescript-intellisense-and-sytnax-coloring-i.html
The only solution for me is using VSCode..
VS ReShaper extension supports VSCode-like syntax highlighting: https://www.jetbrains.com/help/resharper/Coding_Assistance__Syntax_Highlighting.html
Example: https://i.imgur.com/Atw4yBP.png
The only caveat being ReShaper is not free and causes lag. However, there are many extensions claiming to replace (parts of) ReShaper and chances are one of these also enables similar syntax highlighting.