I am struggling to rotate the second subplot in a way that ticks would be in the bottom of plot instead of on the top and the second question is how I can customize the size of figure when I will save it and it wouldn't shrink its size to the normal figure 
col = {'b.','m.','g.','r.','c.','k.'};
col_context = {[0.1, 0.6, 0],[0.6, 0.1, 0]};
MarkerSize = 24;
cols = [0:1/32:1; 0:1/32:1; 0:1/32:1]';
t = 1:Nt;
hAx(1) =subplot(2,1,1), bar(p,'k'), hold on
plot(q,'.c','MarkerSize',16), hold on
plot(q,':c')
for g = 1:Ng
for i = 1:max(o(g,:))
j = find(o(g,:) == i);
plot(t(j),j - j + 3 + g,col{rem(i - 1,6)+ 1},'MarkerSize',MarkerSize)
end
end
title('Final outcome, performance and reaction times')
ylabel('Expected utility'), spm_axis tight, hold off, box off
hAx(2) =subplot(2,1,2);
colormap(linspecer);
hAx(2) = gca;
set(gcf, 'Units', 'Normalized', 'OuterPosition', [0, 0.01, 1, 0.99]);
h = slice(Xc,[],[],1:T2) ;
sliceAxis = get(h(1), 'Parent');
set(hAx(2), 'DataAspectRatio', [1.5 2.3 1.3]);
alpha(hAx(2), 0.85);
set(hAx(2), 'YTick',linspace(1,4,4) , 'YTickLabel', {'none','small-reward','large-reward','shock',''});
set(hAx(2), 'XTick',linspace(1,4,4) , 'XTickLabel', {'1st-TS','2nd-TS','3d-TS','4th-TS',''});
zlim([0 T2])
zlh=zlabel('Trials','FontSize',15);
zlh.Position(2) = zlh.Position(2) - abs(zlh.Position(2) * 0.075);
ylabel('Posterior of prior preferences');
grid(hAx(2), 'on');
view([-55 18]);
camroll(270);
cb = colorbar();
set(cb,'position',[.025 .2 .015 .3])
hold on;
drawnow
sliceAxisPosition = get(sliceAxis, 'Position');
title('Reward Values');