I am using Xcode 9.2 , I put ALWAYS_SEARCH_USER_PATHS=NO it will show some error ,one of my file.h is not found in the project but it is present in the project folders. But when I put ALWAYS_SEARCH_USER_PATHS=yes, it is compiled without any error .
please refer the project requirement for Adobe sdKCC2020
Other project changes to note
In common.xcconfig, CLANG_CXX_LANGUAGE_STANDARD has been set to gnu++14 i.e. the code is compiled as GNU C++-14 compliant. BOOST_SPIRIT_THREADSAFE has been defined centrally in common.xcconfig. ALWAYS_SEARCH_USER_PATHS has been set to NO in common.xcconfig. You may need to change #include statements that were using user searchpath files but with syntax "#include " and replace them with syntax "#include """. This change is being done proactively as the setting ALWAYS_SEARCH_USER_PATHS is deprecated in future versions of Xcode.
though header file is include #include "file.h",and it found in the project source folder
Simply I can't understand the project requirement for sdkCC2020 and difference between ALWAYS_SEARCH_USER_PATHS=Yes to ALWAYS_SEARCH_USER_PATHS=No