How to select a client certificate in flutter_inappwebview?

Viewed 201

I'm writing a Flutter app that needs to be able to authenticate the user with Azure Active Directory. The app is meant for internal use in a company and will only be installed on android phones. For this a client certificate is required. The certificate is different for each user and pre-installed on the phones.

For the browser-part of the authentication I use the flutter_inappwebview plugin. It provides this event:

@override
Future<ClientCertResponse> onReceivedClientCertRequest(ClientCertChallenge challenge) async {}

As far as I understand the ClientCertResponse expects the path to the certificate when it is included as an asset. But I can't include the certificate in the app as it is different for each user.

My questions now are:

  • Is it somehow possible to select and use the certificate that is installed on the Android device?
  • If it is possible, how do I do that?
0 Answers
Related