Flutter is not loading devices and says 'Waiting for another flutter command to release the startup lock...'

Viewed 1694

My Flutter project is not loading devices and says 'Waiting for another flutter command to release the startup lock. Here is what I've done so far but it didn't work:

I've removed this file:

/bin/cache/lockfile

I've opened the terminal and wrote:

killall -9 dart

Please let me know what else I could try to get this working?

enter image description here

3 Answers

If you are using Android Studio, go to Preferences and inside framework go in Flutter, then set the SDK path. It may be not there.

It often happens when we upgrade or downgrade SDK, it removes the path. Also try Flutter clean and Flutter doctor before setting the Flutter SDK path.

Add Flutter SDK Path

Hey I'm having a similar problem with IntelliJ. To fix this I currently restart the Flutter daemon by using "Find Action.." (press shift two times in a row) and search for the "Restart Flutter Daemon" command.

Restart Flutter Daemon

At the moment it is just a temporary fix, but should hopefully enable you to work again.

I removed flutter and then reinstalled it and then it finally loaded the devices.

Related